To enter your catch in the contest, you must:
- Register here or if wanting to pay by check, please call our office for our temporary mailing address (due to COVID-19): 715-425-6443.
- A valid email address is required for each participant, regardless of how participant registers.
- Each participant will submit a single photo of each fish they wish to enter into the contest. Each fish photo must clearly show the length of the fish (contestant provides own measuring device) and email photo to: email@example.com. Weekly entries will be placed in random weekly drawings.
- All measurements will be taken along the mid-line of the fish, with the tail in its natural position (No pinching of the tail).
- All photos must be received via email no later than 6 pm on March 1, 2021. Grand prize winners will be contacted via email within a week of contest ending and announced on SART’s website and Facebook page.
- Winners of each category will be determined by length of fish and will be placed in a hat – Grand prizes will be awarded by a drawing. Grand prizes this year include a 2-person Ice Shelter, a Vexilar Fish Finder, Eskimo 8” Pistol Bit, and an Ice Fishing Gear package.
- In the event of a tie, a drawing will take place with those tied individuals’ names only to determine the winner.
- Limit of one grand prize per participant. Grand prize winners will need to make arrangements to pick up their prize from either SART location – River Falls or Rice Lake, WI.
- All decisions are final.