The St. Croix Valley Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) is proud of our strong care partnerships with the hospitals, police agencies, and County Services Agencies throughout Pierce, St. Croix, Barron, and Polk Counties in Wisconsin as well as the UWRF Campus Police and Health Office.
Through a team effort, we come together to work toward our mission to provide health care, education, protection and advocacy for sexual assault and interpersonal violence survivor victims and the communities we live in.
If there is an emergency situation, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
All other cases call the SART center directly at 715-425-6443
Because of our relationship with area hospitals, you may be seen by one of our Forensic Nurses at any of the ten hospitals in the four county area OR come directly to the SART Center at 1343 North Main Street, River Falls, WI.
Hospital Care Partners Maps/Links
- SART Center River Falls
- SART Center Rice Lake
- Marshfield Clinic-Ladysmith
- River Falls Area Hospital
- Hudson Area Hospital
- Westfield’s Hospital New Richmond
- Western Wisconsin Health Baldwin
- St. Croix Regional Medical Center St. Croix Falls
- Amery Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Medical Center
- Cumberland Health Care
- Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake
- Mayo Clinic Health System Northland-Barron
You can also refer to our Get HELP page for more information!